An Exercise bicycle is usually a special-purpose exercise machine resembling a bicycle without true wheels. Exercise bikes are used for exercising,to increase general fitness,and for training for cycle events.The Exercise bike has long been used for physical therapy because of the low-impact,safe,and effective cardiovascular exercise it provides. The low-impact movement involved in operating an exercise bike does not put much stress on joints and does not involve sporadic motions that some other fitness equipment may require.
- Flywheel: 5.0 kgs flywheel with 2 way bearing
- 8 different level of magnetic resistance
- Lcd display :time,distance, speed,calories and pulse
- Horizontal seat adjustment
- Hand pulse facility to measure heart rate pulse
- Recommended maximum user weight: 120 kgs